Monday 23 November 2009

Things to come

Hoping to put in some late nights this week to get this blogging business kick-started properly. The main focus of this blog will be to discuss things related to our shop, such as events we're organising/have had, new stock we're getting in, and so on. However, I also intend to write up my own tasting notes on as many of our wines as possible as I work my way through them all (I've been working for The Wineyard for about 3.5 months so plenty to be written about already). In addition, I'm thinking of posting some educational stuff as I develop my wine-world knowledge, so I may do themed posts on different regions or grapes, which should provide an ideal introduction to a topic for the wine novices out there such as myself.

If there is anything you would like to see being blogged/written about in relation to The Wineyard and my journey into the world of wine, or you have any questions at all, I'd love to hear from you so please get in touch and I'll respond personally ASAP.

Email: Ben@thewineyard.co.uk
Twitter: http://ping.fm/Q4GT8
Facebook: Search "The Wineyard & Deli"

No comments:

Post a Comment