Thursday 26 August 2010

People of Lancaster & Morecambe: We deliver for free

I've been tweeting away and posting on our Facebook wall to let you all know that we're now delivering, completely free of charge, to Lancaster & Morecambe (and the nearby area as long as it's not too far out the way). Minimum order is £30 (so a case of 6 wines, or 24 beers, would usually be more than enough for example). Mixed cases can be made up to order, and we do wines, beers, ciders, and pretty much every spirit and liqueur you could want, plus loads of tasty food in the deli bit of the shop. We can also make up gifts and deliver them for you very easily - we do gift baskets, hampers, boxes and wrapped bottles, all at very reasonable prices.

Not sure what you'd want? Get in touch and have a chat with me about what you like, and I can put together a few bottles for you that I think you'll like. It gives you the chance to try some new stuff, learn a bit more about what you're drinking, and you get to meet that excitable chap who fills your Twitter stream with waffle all day long. Brilliant!

Don't forget to check in on our blogs regularly as well, where I review some of my favourite stuff I've tried lately, and mention new stock and special offers that are available at the moment. If I'm not reviewing a drink I'm talking about, I'll usually link to the producer's website (or similar) instead where you'll be able to find out more about it.

If you're curious about possibly getting something delivered or what we do in general, just give me a tweet, leave a message on Facebook, drop me an email (Ben@thewineyard.co.uk), or give us a call at the shop (01524400011). There's no obligation to order, we're all just lovely friendly people just looking to help you find something really tasty to drink, at whatever price you'd like to spend. Beers start from as little as 89p a bottle, and wines as cheap as 3 for £10. They skyrocket up to £10ish for beers, and £750 for a Champagne, but there's hundreds and hundreds of bottles in between those two extremes (beer averages £1.75-£3.00 and wine is largely under £10).

The Wine Blog
The Beer Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment