Monday 16 August 2010

Stone Brewing Co. Beer Dinner at Musa in Aberdeen, September 10th

I'm rather excited! I've just booked my tickets, trains and room for the night so I can attend the Stone Brewing Co. Beer Dinner at Musa next month! This will most likely be the first major beer event I'll have attended, and is something of an absolute belter to kick off with. Stone are one of the best American Craft Breweries, and their head honcho, Greg Koch, is regarded as one of the very top craft beer evangelists. I'll most definitely be blogging about my experiences at the event, but if you'll be attending, give me a shout in the comments or on Twitter, Facebook, etc, so we can catch up with each other in Aberdeen.

For more info on the dinner (there were 10-15 tickets left when I called today), check out Brew Dog's blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment